Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Graduation

 

I still can’t believe that Clark finally finished school and that we are done managing apartments! He has worked so hard and for so long and I am so proud of him and all he has accomplished. He is such a hard worker and I honestly could probably count on my fingers the number of times he has complained about everything he had to do these past few years (very unlike myself). In between packing up our things and preparing to transfer our apartment managing job to someone else we got to take a little break and celebrate his accomplishments. Both sets of our parents came for graduation, along with my aunt and uncle. I will admit I cried when he walked in the the auditorium, when he got his fake diploma, and when the ceremony was done. Unfortunately Miles was pretty stressed out by the packing so I spent the rest of the 3 hour ceremony carrying him and walking around with him to keep him happy. Lots of fun when you’re already exhausted and carrying another human being around inside of you! In any case it was a great day to celebrate. We finished it off with dinner at The Cheesecake Factory, which would have been perfect except for the fact that we had to end the night with goodbyes to my parents and aunt and uncle. Lots of hugs and tears but it was great to be all together before our move to Texas.

IMG_2035

IMG_2040

IMG_2044

IMG_2047

Did I mention how grateful and proud I am of this guy?

No comments:

Post a Comment