Wednesday, May 13, 2015

These kids are my world


I sure love these three! We were listening to disney princess songs and having a little dance party and I was loving the light in the room so I thought I’d go grab my camera. I love when the technology is off and everyone is happy and free and no one is fighting over toys or my lap. Those are my favorite kind of moments.
IMG_4540 copy
IMG_4573 copy.IMG_4593 copy
IMG_4559 copy
IMG_4620 copy
IMG_4552 copy
IMG_4602 copy
IMG_4662 copy
I just loved these last two in color better :)
IMG_4668 copy
IMG_4666

2 comments:

  1. Lol. BEAUTIFUL! But, who got the honors of writing the ending "UMP". :)

    ReplyDelete

  2. The war between humans, orcs and elves continues. Lead your race through a series of epic battles, using your crossbow to fend off foes and sending out units to destroy castles. Researching and upgrading wisely will be crucial to your success!
    age of war 3 | age of war | unfair mario 2 | tank trouble 3 | tank trouble
    The game controls are shown just under . Movement mechanisms primarily include acceleration and tilting controls.
    cubefield | tank trouble | happy wheels | slitherio | gold mine

    ReplyDelete