Friday, March 16, 2012

Happy Birthday Clark

Yesterday we celebrated Clark’s 31st birthday. Clark seemed to think it fate that it happened to be on the first day of March Madness and therefore decided to stay home from school and watch basketball all day. And when I say all day, I mean all day. We turned the games on at 9 in the morning and finally turned them off at around 8:30 at night, and that was even before the last game finished. By 2 or 3 in the afternoon I was ready to pull my hair out from all of the games but I knew that would ruin the birthday fun so I stuck it out. Definitely one of Clark’s ideal ways to spend a day, if only he had done better on his bracket ;).  We had some pizza and cake and he even got a birthday song from Lily. I spent a good part of the day making fun of how old he is (I know it’s not that old…). It’s so great to spend time as a family and celebrate these special days together. We even got a visit from Clark’s brother Dean, who finally gave Clark ownership of the tie Clark’s been begging for and never actually returned after he borrowed it…

Here’s a pic after Lily blew out Clark’s birthday candle

IMG_2970 copy

No comments:

Post a Comment