Monday, February 27, 2012

How did 2 years fly by?

 

Well it’s happened. I have a 2 year old. As every other parent ever would say, it seems like only yesterday she was born and somehow a couple of years have already passed. Lillian had a fun day full of singing, friends, and “Tangled”. She was sung to twice at church and a few more times later during the day and I LOVE the fact that she clearly felt special each of those times.  We had a little party in the evening with her closest friends which went quite well. We had balloons, bubbles, Elmo cupcakes, and a bed to jump on, which is almost everything that makes little 2 year old hearts jump for joy. I couldn’t have asked for a better day for Lil, except for maybe turning on “Tangled” all day long…Speaking of which, Lillian now has just about everything “Tangled” that has ever been made and she is one happy camper. I am so happy her little obsession is with a movie that I quite enjoy as well. I’m grateful that she has such good little friends and especially that their parents are so much fun to hang out with as well! I’m grateful for this sweet little spirit that I have been blessed to take care of. And I am grateful that we waited until after this little shindig to have the carpets cleaned…

 

 

IMG_2783 copy

IMG_2790 copy

IMG_2794 copy

IMG_2797 copyIMG_2817 copy

IMG_2804 copy

IMG_2801 copy        IMG_2808 copy

 

IMG_2775 copy

The Three Amigos

IMG_2812 copy

IMG_2861 copy

No comments:

Post a Comment