Saturday, March 2, 2013

Lily is 3!

I can’t believe that it has been three years since our beautiful little Lillian was born! Oh how I have loved being her mother and oh how much joy she has brought to our lives. I am amazed every day at the person she is and I love hearing what comes out of her mouth. She is such a little wonder and I can’t wait to see what she does next.

The trip to Disney on Ice was Lil’s main birthday celebration but on her actual birthday we had a little party at home. Lily got to pick out the type of cake she wanted and also the frosting to go with it and the two of us worked on the cake together. I figured she’d have more fun helping me than have some fancy cake that I did myself. One day she might appreciate a cake that takes a little more effort to decorate but I feel like doing that at this point would be more for me and to impress other people than for Lil- hence the beyond basic decorating job :). We had a few of our friends over to help us eat the cake and we had a lovely evening. Lil got some princess and Minnie Mouse presents and got to feel so special! All in all a great day.

IMG_7743IMG_7755

IMG_7767IMG_7774

IMG_7780 copyIMG_7788IMG_7783

IMG_7794 copy

No comments:

Post a Comment