Saturday, April 13, 2013

Date Night

For Clark’s 32nd birthday I got him (us) tickets to see our favorite comedian, Brian Regan. We left the kiddos with my parents and had a great evening out. We ate a fancy dinner before hand and had a great time at the show. I had only heard one of the joke sets before so it was all new material for us (yay!). We had great seats in the 5th row and I laughed so hard I actually cried. Multiple times. Both of us have been a little too stressed out lately with school and the kids and our apartment job but we got some much needed relief at the show. Being able to laugh uncontrollably really is good for the soul. We’ll keep our eyes open for the next time he goes on tour so we can do this again!

Here are some fuzzy phone pictures Smile

IMG_20130413_185449        IMG_20130413_204420-1

No comments:

Post a Comment