Sunday, May 12, 2013

Mother’s Day

I don’t know if I’ve said it on here before, but I LOVE where we live. Of course I love CA, but Redwood City is awesome! Especially since we live right next to downtown. They always put on great activities from the farmers market to movies on the square to concerts and kids days. This year they had a Mother's day kids day on Saturday and the kids and I hit it up. There was a concert with kids musician Andy Z but the main draw for Lily was the giant bouncy house slide. We were one of the first few people there and Lily was on that thing for about 2 hours straight (with a break for Chipotle somewhere in the middle). She was having a hard time understanding the concept of standing in line but we used that as a learning opportunity :). Towards the end Lily got tired of waiting in line and would just climb back up the slide after going down, but no one seemed to mind too much. Miles just chilled in the stroller and I worked on my tan while watching Lil. She spent a few minutes in the bouncy house but preferred the slide.

IMG_8703 copy

IMG_8711 copy

IMG_8730 copy

IMG_8744 copy

On Mother’s day we went to a barbeque after church with a bunch of friends and we all had a great time. Lily has continued to wish me a happy Mother’s day every day since.

IMG_8783 copy

No comments:

Post a Comment