Sunday, April 1, 2012

Through the eyes of a 2 year old…

The past week Lillian has been allowed to play with our old digital camera, or “smile” in her words. She loves to be able to take pictures herself, be in control of the photo shoot, and to actually be able to touch the camera! It was funny watching her as she would take pictures and say try to sound like me. I would hear a soft little “One, two, three!” or “Hold still” or even “Look- so cute mommy!” coming from the other room while she was creating her art work. I am amazed at how quickly her little hands pick up and understand technology. She is a master on my phone and has no trouble navigating the camera or knowing which of the multiple remotes are required to turn on the TV. I love watching her as she explores and exercises her independence and confidence. I really feel spoiled with the wonderful child that I have and I am so grateful that I get to spend so much time with her- especially at the only time in her life where she’ll think I’m the greatest and wants to be with me all the time. That’s not to say I am always the most patient mother or don’t enjoy a little “mommy” alone time, but who doesn't…?

Here are some of the better photos captured by Lil’s little hands this week

 

SAM_1326SAM_1497

SAM_1506SAM_1491

SAM_1333SAM_1325

I can’t tell you how many of the shots were of her fingers over the lens or of her cheek/ear/shoulder…

SAM_1507SAM_1521

The REALLY amazing part was when she set up the tripod and got some wonderful self portraits and edited them beautifully! So talented! Winking smile

IMG_3406 copyIMG_3434 copy_edited-1

No comments:

Post a Comment