Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Christmas party time

 

We recently went to our church Christmas party and had a lovely evening with our friends. When we told Lily that we were going to the party she clearly remembered the last one we went to, which was the Halloween party, and she told me she was going to bring her pumpkin and get candy. Who was I to stop her?

 

IMG_6710 copy

IMG_6712 copy

When it came time for Santa pictures, Lily wasn’t so excited. I told her that if she let me get some pictures she would get a present from Santa so she finally agreed.  I love this first picture mainly for Lily’s expression saying that she isn’t amused. Miles is looking kind of crazy as well.

IMG_6722

IMG_6726 copy

Looking at these pictures, I’m still kind of in shock that I have 2 kids…

No comments:

Post a Comment