Sunday, December 30, 2012

A Very Merry Christmas

We had a wonderful Christmas! In our 6 years of marriage this was our fourth year doing Christmas at home with just us and I must say I love it! As much fun as it is to be with the extended family, I really enjoy spending this special day as our own little family. We woke up and had to delay presents so we could video chat with Clark’s brother who is on his mission in Germany/Switzerland/Austria at the moment. Lily was having a hard time waiting and decided to arrange the presents for us while we were talking…

IMG_7098

We had a fun time opening our gifts, though I can say that nothing brings me more joy on Christmas than watching Lil’s excitement as she opens her gifts and finding her things that she loves.

IMG_7116IMG_7128

Lil’s big gift was a scooter (which I knew she would flip for!) and she has been riding that thing non stop around our apartment ever since.

IMG_7172

IMG_7176 copy

I Love this time of year and the opportunity to celebrate our Saviors birth. I’m so blessed with my little family and I love getting to spend time with them. We were so very blessed with the ability (at the last minute) to get gifts for one another  even though we’re on a young student family budget at the moment. But even if we hadn’t been able to do that, we still would have had a wonderful, special day!

IMG_7182 copy

 

My babies :)

IMG_7216

 

IMG_7203

No comments:

Post a Comment