Thursday, November 15, 2012

How do you occupy a toddler when mom just wants to take a nap? Again…

 

As my pregnancy draws to a close I have been less and less motivated to do much other than sit on the couch or take a nap. Poor Lil has quite a bit of cabin fever and I have tried to do my best to come up with fun ways to entertain her.

 

She finally got to use her rain boots in something other than warm sunny weather and she just about died getting to jump around in all of the puddles.

IMG_6301 copy

 

IMG_6296 copy

 

We had so much fun painting her little pumpkin that we have pulled out the paints many times since. Lil clearly has a little trouble keeping the paint on the paper…

 

IMG_6346 copy

 

 

IMG_6351 copy

 

Lil has been LOVING her weekly dance class and I promise one of these days I’ll get some good shots of her in her little dance outfit. Every time I have tried thus far they just turn out to be a blur because she won’t stop spinning.

IMG_20121024_150956

 

 

IMG_5985 copy

No comments:

Post a Comment