Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Thank goodness for grandma!

So it has been 9 days since we’ve added a new member to our family and I have been feeling pretty great! I have lots of energy, baby’s sleeping and eating well, Lily’s not having meltdowns (yet), and nothing too hectic has happened…until today.

I was about to take a much needed shower and while deciding what to wear for the day I heard Lily shouting from the bathroom. She had gone potty (luckily on the toilet) and was half naked saying she NEEDED to take a bath too because she was stinky. While trying to convince Lily to put her clothes back on grandma rounded the corner with Miles, who was pretty much wet from the waste down due to a diaper that clearly could hold no more. It was time for his first bath! Of course I needed to get pictures of this and wanted to keep him as comfortable as possible but needed to also get a cranky Lily situated in the tub before being able to do so. Luckily I wasn’t alone and together we eventually got everyone bathed and happy again!

I guess that’s what I get for thinking that transitioning to 2 kids was easier than I expected ;)

 

Little mister was not very happy getting a bath…

IMG_6569 copy

No comments:

Post a Comment